Your privacy is important to us. We believe it is important for you to know how we treat the information we receive from you, on the Internet. This privacy statement explains what personal data we, Nukepin Limited (“Nukepin”, “Nukepin” or “we”), collect from you, through our interactions with you on this website, and how we use that data.
This Privacy Terms apply to the main website www.nukepin.com as well as in all the sub-domains (sometimes called “microsites”). Please note that these websites may include links to websites of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of Nukepin. If you provide personal data to any of those websites your data is governed by their privacy statements.
Scope and Usage of Data
Personal information you give to us
Nukepin collects data to operate this website. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you submit Investor Subscription form, Internship Application form, Research Application form, Contact us form, download gated assets form and microsite form. Typically, the contact information we collect is used by us to respond to your enquiry, or allow you to access specific account information. We may execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately or another appropriate lawful basis for the processing is identified.
In general, you can visit Nukepin on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are. Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP address, operating system details, browsing details, device details and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed and similar information. Nukepin uses this information to measure the site usage, improve content and to ensure safety and security as well enhance performance of the website.
You can make choices about our collection and use of your data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove the personal information in your Nukepin website or microsite account, change your password, or close your account. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Nukepin, and the choices you make, including your privacy settings. The data we collect can include the following:
- Name and contact data: We collect first and last name, email address, postal address, country, employer, phone number and other similar contact data
- Credentials: We collect passwords used for authentication and account access, where this function is available.
Purpose of Data Uses
Nukepin uses the data we collect for 2 main purposes, described in more detail below: to operate our business and this website; and to send communications, including promotional communications.
- Security and Safety: We use data to protect the security and safety of our website.
- Communications: We use data we collect to communicate with you and personalize our communications with you. Additionally, you can sign up for email subscriptions and choose whether you wish to receive promotional communications from Nukepin by email, SMS, post and telephone or other means of communication. For information about managing your contact data, email subscriptions and promotional communications, please submit a request to us using our contact form at https://www.nukepin.com/contact-us.
Sharing of data
We share personal data among Nukepin-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries. We also share personal data with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this statement. For example, companies we've hired to assist in protecting and securing our systems and services may need access to personal data to provide those functions.
We usually do not share other personal data collected from the websites with other third parties. However, this may happen if:
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process
- We need to operate and also maintain the security of this website, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks;
How to Control Cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. For example, certain browser allow to block or delete cookies by clicking Settings > Privacy > Cookies. To find information about specific browsers, please visit the browser developer’s website.
Your Communications Preferences
If you receive promotional email from us and would like to opt out, you can do so by following the directions in those emails. You can also opt out of email subscriptions and choose whether to share your contact information with Nukepin.
How to Contact Us
If you have a privacy concern, complaint or a question regarding this privacy statement, please direct it to the Chief Privacy Officer of Nukepin at email@example.com or contact us through this webform: https://www.nukepin.com/contact-us.
European Data Protection Rights - GDPR
When we process personal data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the website you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests of Nukepin as described in this privacy statement.
Below, you will find additional privacy information that you may find important. Nukepin adheres to applicable data protection laws in the European Economic Area, which if applicable includes the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw consent at any time for future processing;
- You have a right to request from us, a “data controller” as defined in the law, access to and rectification of your personal data;
- You have a right to request from us that your personal data are erased, subject to certain exceptions;
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data; and
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
Security of Personal Data
Nukepin is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
Personal data collected by Nukepin may be stored and processed in your region, in India, and in any other country where Nukepin or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers operate facilities. The storage location(s) are chosen in order to operate efficiently, to improve performance and to create redundancies in order to protect the data in the event of an outage or other problem. We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this privacy statement is processed according to the provisions of this statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
We transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data.
Our Retention of Personal Data
Nukepin retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide the access to and use of the website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may update this privacy statement from time to time. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Nukepin is protecting your information.